AND THEY WERE PERFECT PARENTS TOO!
They were fiercely proud of their children’s accomplishments.
They played together as a family.
They went to school plays, parent/teacher interviews, and helped with school work.
They co-parented, Gomez was just as active in raising their children as Morticia was.
When their children wanted something that they disapproved of, they were disappointed but relented because it would make them happy.
Plus, all TV married couples kind of hate each other and argue 90% of the time for the sake of comedy, but these two have always seemed to be forever and always in love, which is kind of sweet.
And if that’s only possible because they’re weirdos, what does that say about us?
Is it odd I actually really like this post?
mighty fine post :’)
Do drugs but stay in school too so you can get a good job and buy more drugs.
Red lipstick makes me feel like I could cut a man’s heart out with a high heel shoe and fucking eat it.
You either know what I’m talking about or you don’t
These distinctive nebular formations are characterised by their axially symmetric, bi-lobed appearance. Many planetary nebulae exhibit this feature, and it is possible that there is a relationship between the two types of nebula, with one preceding the other in their evolution. The exact cause of the bipolar structure is unknown, however it could be linked to bipolar outflow (a process in which a star ejects highly energetic streams of outflow along both poles).
Images from top to bottom:
- The Ant Nebula. Credit: NASA, ESA & the Hubble Heritage Team (STScI/AURA).
- The Homunculus Nebula (left). Credit Nathan Smith (University of California, Berkeley), and NASA.
- The Boomerang Nebula (right). Credit: NASA, ESA and The Hubble Heritage Team (STScI/AURA).
- Minkowski 2-9. Credit: Bruce Balick (University of Washington), Vincent Icke (Leiden University, The Netherlands), Garrelt Mellema (Stockholm University), and NASA/ESA.
- The Hourglass Nebula (left). Credit: NASA, R. Sahai, J. Trauger (JPL), and The WFPC2 Science Team.
- The Eskimo Nebula (right). Credit: NASA, ESA, Andrew Fruchter (STScI), and the ERO team (STScI + ST-ECF).
Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
15 amazing things in nature you won’t believe actually exist
I want to go to these places.
Abandoned (Haunted) Hotel in Colombia
The Hotel del Salto is located near Tequendama Falls on the Bogotá River in Colombia. It was opened in 1924 and shut its doors in the 1990′s. The hotel’s Gothic design is perfectly enhanced by a river and waterfall. Some say the hotel is haunted and no one wanted to stay there. Others state that the adjoining river was extremely polluted and they had to close. For whatever reason, the hotel stands as a beautifully macabre landmark for lovers of classic architecture, urban exploration, and maybe a few ghosts.
I’d live here, how beautiful